Mechanical Engineering Intern:
We have an immediate need for a contract CAD Detailer/Draftsman.
Immediate opening with a small growing design & engineering product development firm. We are looking for a contract Mechanical CAD Designer/Modeler/Draftsman to add to our team!
Responsibilities include: Extensive work in Solidworks. Must be able to computer model and design parts, assemblies, create and detail drawing prints to drafting standards and tolerances for Device Prototyping and Manufacturing.
Individual will have the following Experience:
- SolidWorks proficiency required.
- 3-5 years minimum CAD drafting, detailing and tolerances of metals, plastics and other materials.
- Part & product prototyping & manufacturing processes.
- Consulting and or R&D environment a plus.
- Solidworks experience.
- Associates Degree or higher, engineering technology or plastics a plus.
- Above average computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, (IE, Chrome or Firefox, etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills and strict attention to detail.
- Works well in a fast paced multi-project environment.
- Works well in a team environment or independently.
- Must be a self-starter with a highly motivated personality.
- Strong English and visual communication skills.
- Works well under pressure with the ability to remain calm.
- Patient, learns quickly, and retains information.
- Excellent work ethic, reliable and dependable.
If this position interests you, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter which includes a brief personalized introduction and hourly wage requirement.