Mechanical Designer or Mechanical Engineer (Full or Part-Time)
We have an immediate need for a Mechanical CAD Designer/Engineer. Small growing design and engineering product development firm now looking for a part-time or full-time employee to add to our team!
Responsibilities include: Extensive work in Solidworks. Must be able to computer model and design parts, assemblies, create and detail drawing prints to drafting standards and tolerances for Device Prototyping and Manufacturing.
Individual must have the following Experience:
- 3-5 years SolidWorks exp. req'd *NOT Pro E, Inventor nor other CAD Programs
- CAD drafting, detailing & tolerances of metals, plastics & other materials.
- Working towards or has an Assoc. or Bachelor’s Degree in ME or Eng. Tech.
- Above average computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT
- Free hand sketches and draws well to convey concepts and ideas
- Understanding of plastics & metals as well as prototyping and mfg. processes.
- Consulting and or R&D environment a plus.
- Strong English and visual communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Works well in a fast paced team or independent multi-project environment.
- Must be a self-starter with a highly motivated personality.
- Patient, learns quickly, and retains information.
- Excellent work ethic, reliable and dependable.
If this position interests you, please e-mail your PDF Resume to with Cover Letter with brief personalized introduction.