Mechanical Design/Engineering Intern (Part-Time)
We have an immediate need for a contract Mechanical CAD Designer/Detailer/Draftsman. Small growing design & engineering product development firm now looking for a part-time contractor to add to our team!
Responsibilities include: Extensive work in Solidworks. Must be able to computer model and design parts, assemblies, create and detail drawing prints to drafting standards and tolerances for Device Prototyping and Manufacturing.
Individual must have the following Experience:
- SolidWorks experience required *NOT Pro E, Inventor nor other CAD Program
- 1-3 years min. CAD drafting, detailing & tolerances of metals, plastics & other materials.
- Working towards or has an Assoc. or Bachelor’s Degree in ME or Eng. Tech.
- Above average computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT
- Understanding of plastics & metals as well as prototyping & mfg. processes.
- Consulting and or R&D environment a plus.
- Free hand sketches and draws well to convey concepts and ideas
- Strong English and visual communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and strict attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment or independently.
- Works well in a fast paced multi-project environment.
- Must be a self-starter with a highly motivated personality.
- Patient, learns quickly, and retains information.
- Excellent work ethic, reliable and dependable.
If this position interests you, please e-mail your PDF Resume to with Cover Letter & includes a brief personalized introduction.